Main Forum - play.rccrafters.net

Skyblock Shop?

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hey!

I just joined your server today. I think it's really good and has very nice mechanics and tools. I love having the economy involved in the server so that you can get paid for doing things in the Skyblock. I'm just wondering if it is possible that you can add a shop of some kind? A sell/buy shop. Usually skyblock servers feature some kind of shop where users can sell items they don't want, and buy some of the items that they might want but are unable to get. Think that's possible?

It's just a suggestion.

Have a great day! Bye.
Posted Dec 30, 17 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
Hello Flower, Hope you are enjoying the server. I think we currently have and sell-buy shop plugin not sure what it is, but if you go into info spot in skyblock /spawn should say command.

-JasonGoes
Posted Dec 30, 17
Votes:
+3
Admins
Flower,
Glad you are enjoying your stay with us.
There are lots of twist with the economy system on the server.
Jobs you can have 3 and earn money from Jobs that can be used in /jobs shop /jobs shop
if you purchase tokens from the jobs shop then you can use those in the /token shop/token shop
As for the normal skyblock shop the commands for those are /shop and also /sell
You are also able to create your own player shops as well. look in the skyblock spawn for info on setting it up.

Also on skyblock for VIP and up have access to <autosell> which placing this on top line of sign will autosell everything
that goes into that chest.

I think i answered all of your questions in game as well but if you have any other questions feel free to hit me up on discord. Once again Welcome To RC-Crafters Enjoy your stay here with us and be sure to bring your friends..
Posted Dec 30, 17
NoticeNotices